Hello from Mr. D

Hi everyone. I hope you'll check out my blog, especially anyone interested in education. I hope to include all types of posts related to the education world. I will be including sites to explore and tips and tricks for math and other subjects. I love card magic and will be including some fun and not too hard tricks. Let me know if there is anything you would like to know more about (please keep it appropriate) and I will do my best to find an answer for you. I hope to talk with you soon.
Mr. D

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Score a TD and learn all about consumer math!

This is a brain child of the NFL to create a fun football game that allows you to score or prevent someone from scoring by answering questions about consumer math. Learn about credit, debt, checkwriting, mortgages, and much more as you play against the computer or another person in this challenging game. I have used this with my students and they really get involved and learn a lot about finance. You can create a league or playoff. The questions have three levels of difficulty and you can customize your team and timeframe. Check it out. The questions can be very challenging and will help anyone have a clearer understanding of finance...and play a fun game of football at the same time. CLICK HERE to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment