Hello from Mr. D

Hi everyone. I hope you'll check out my blog, especially anyone interested in education. I hope to include all types of posts related to the education world. I will be including sites to explore and tips and tricks for math and other subjects. I love card magic and will be including some fun and not too hard tricks. Let me know if there is anything you would like to know more about (please keep it appropriate) and I will do my best to find an answer for you. I hope to talk with you soon.
Mr. D

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The 100 Most Misspelled Words for Kids

Here are 100 of the most misspelled words students often struggle with. If your child or student spends some time reviewing these they will move way up the spelling curve. My students are mostly coded with IEPs and really get a kick out of learning words other "normal" kids often find challenging. You can use these in many lessons or activities. Good luck!

again dropped looked their
all rightevery many then
always February money there
anfirstmorning they
and for mother they're
animals friend name things
another friends named thought
around frightened offthrew
asked from once through
babies gettingour to
beautiful goingpeople together
becausehappeningprettytoo
beforehearreceivedtried
believe heardrunningtwo
bought heresaiduntil
came him schoolvery
caught interesting some wanted
children itssomethingwent
clothes it's sometimes were
coming jumped started when
course knew stopped where
cousin know surprise with
decided let's swimming woman
didn't like thanwould
differentlittlethat'syou're

No comments:

Post a Comment