Hello from Mr. D

Hi everyone. I hope you'll check out my blog, especially anyone interested in education. I hope to include all types of posts related to the education world. I will be including sites to explore and tips and tricks for math and other subjects. I love card magic and will be including some fun and not too hard tricks. Let me know if there is anything you would like to know more about (please keep it appropriate) and I will do my best to find an answer for you. I hope to talk with you soon.
Mr. D

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My First Post

Hello all you unknown blog checkers. My name is Mr. D and I love to help others develop a love for learning. Hopefully you will check out my posts. I will be offering tips and tricks in various subjects and scour the Internet to uncover hidden gems. I hope anyone who visits will walk away with additional knowledge. Most of my posts will be educational and much of the focus will be on subjects like math, science, and history. Please check out the portaportal (say that 5 times fast) I created. I included many links for various school subjects. The link is: http://my.portaportal.com/. Check out the site of the day I will often post. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment