Hello from Mr. D

Hi everyone. I hope you'll check out my blog, especially anyone interested in education. I hope to include all types of posts related to the education world. I will be including sites to explore and tips and tricks for math and other subjects. I love card magic and will be including some fun and not too hard tricks. Let me know if there is anything you would like to know more about (please keep it appropriate) and I will do my best to find an answer for you. I hope to talk with you soon.
Mr. D

Friday, November 18, 2011

How much would you weigh on Pluto?

Yes I know Pluto has been booted as a planet but I still count it as one of my heavenly family members. So the question still remains...how much would you weigh on Pluto...or any other planet? The answer is a click away when you CLICK HERE. Just type in your weight and hit calculate to see what your weight would be on all the heavenly spheres. Why would you weigh so much more on Jupiter than Saturn? The answers are there if you scroll down to the bottom. Don't forget to click the link at the bottom and see how old you would be on each planet. his website has wonderful links to excite any student about life in outer space.

1 comment:

  1. Man I wouldn't mind living on Pluto but Jupiter...484 pounds!? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete