Hello from Mr. D

Hi everyone. I hope you'll check out my blog, especially anyone interested in education. I hope to include all types of posts related to the education world. I will be including sites to explore and tips and tricks for math and other subjects. I love card magic and will be including some fun and not too hard tricks. Let me know if there is anything you would like to know more about (please keep it appropriate) and I will do my best to find an answer for you. I hope to talk with you soon.
Mr. D

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can You Beat Mr.D in Multiplication?


Okay class the race is on. How many multiplication problems can you solve in a minute? You are about to compete against other online students in this fast paced educational game. The key is to answer as many in a row without a miss. If you miss it really slows the overall score. I played it a few times and my best score was a 1510. I'm sure somebody out there can top that. Post your top score.  Have fun and solidify your multiplication skills.

CLICK HERE TO PLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment